Life and Money Headline Animator

ShareThis

Friday

Cactus Wale Papa


The Thorny Issue:  Cactus Wale Papa

One of the biggest joys of parenthood is to play with your kids.
I just love playing with my daughter some of the games we play are full of action like hide and seek while others are board games like Ludo, Snakes and Ladder, Scrabble etc. Some times we will laugh and some time we will fight on claims of cheating by the other party. Once after we have completed a game and were smiling, my wife said let me take a picture of both of you. So we posed and I hugged the kiddo, brushing my cheek against her.  The kiddo sighed in pain and said. " Papa  your thorns on face hurt me, you have cactus coming out of your face." 
I was a bit surprised as I shave daily, but apparently due to daily shaving the face skin  has become hard and rough. 

I was wondering what to do when the kiddo suggested " Papa why don't you use Dove just like me and mama and your skin will also become soft like us".

I just laughed at her suggestion, that men don't use Dove. I had no idea that soon I will get to use Dove, you see I was reluctant to use my wife's soap but then I saw a contest on Indiblogger where they were offering free samples of Dove soap to test and see for yourself how it works.
I just smiled and applied for the same. I was pretty sure I will not receive anything as I thought the contest will be only for women bloggers. So I totally forgot about it but about 2 weeks ago I received my samples of 2 pearly white Dove Soaps. I felt rich, I did not have to ask Missus to share her soap with me, I have never cared with which soap I took batch, and at times shampoo, and at times even used hand-wash for taking a bath.


But  now I  had my own bars of Dove  that boasts of giving  you soft glowing. Though the contest as well the ad of the soap say try it on one side and then see the difference in softness. I had my own softness meter in form or my daughter. So I used the soap on my face for a week or so, and was feeling a bit of difference from day 2 itself. But the softness test was still pending, one day when my daughter came to ask a question to me I answered her and then casually said " So do Papa gets a hug?"  She hugged me and I casually brushed the cheek to her.  And lo on a normal day the kiddo would have moved away saying " Papa your thorns hurt" and moved away. Well moved away she did but only with a smile on her face, she touched my face once again and said " Papa what happened to your thorns, your skin is soft like mine"
I smiled back and looked at Missus and said" Well now Papa will have soft skin only as I also now use Dove"

Well to hell with all those who are saying that I am using a girly soap. If Dove is  helping me get closer to my daughter, I will use it :). Good by hand-wash and all those manly soaps, welcome the new Metrosexual man, who uses Dove. 
You never know there could be a big market for the same, and if you see Dove ad in future where a man is advertising it remember you first read it here.

This is my entry for the Guessing game with my friend Dove Face Test contest organized by Indiblogger. Follow this contest on twitter using: #DoveFaceTest

No comments:

Post a Comment